the singing inspector

My name is Benny and I am going to tell you the most humiliating storie. Last week the singing inspector came. Boy I wish he was never in the school. His name is Raymond. He wears huge knickerbockers and really thick stockings like a hunting man. He has a circled round face and eyes like gooseberries and golden curls on his head. He is really the most hatred man I know. This is what he did to us. He called everyone to come in the big room except the little ones and the big boys like Jack Long and Paulus who only do exams and no singing. We had to do the doh ray me fah and tata tete things. With the singing. He called out Charles and I first. We must stand in front and he said” now you two long and short you will sing for us. We did not know a single song. Mr R was pointing with a stick on a modelater. I sang petty polly, but it went wrong because I sang in a very long voice.

Comments

  1. Wow! I must say it is tough when the singing inspector comes and shouts at you I feel sorry for you and Charles. Try to sing everyday it may help you and others. Hope this helps you and everyone. It’s okay when you get things wrong,everyone makes mistakes,without mistakes how can you learn and read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog post Lilitha, it is quite an embarrassing story. It would not have been that nice to be Iris Vaughan when the singing inspector came to the school. Luckily we don't have that at our school.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts